HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hari Gerko

Friday morning is our skol , Hari Anugerah Kecemerlangan KoKurikulum (Gerko Day)…Students Parent will come n watch their sons receive the sijil …Hehe..i cakap so much .Of course I involved in it and I’m one of the penerima Anugerah of Sijil Kepimpinan Cemerlang bagi kelab Ping Pong ^^” Paiseh ….We got sijil Khidmat Cemerlang but the Kepimpinan one is harder to dapat cause is ‘highest’ sijil…I’m so proud to receive it …thanks to my kelab teacher + not all club teacher will give to the student …some just only give the khidmat cemerlang …The kepimpinan ,I’m the only secretary who get it, others are president from other society, even my president only gets for khidmat ( sorry o , pai she) …And the others sijil that I receive is the sijil Penghargaan(project manager) from S&M society...happy me ^o^

No comments: