HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

PC Fair at KLCC

Weekend was so busy and tired, Saturday n Sunday sepanjang masa kat luar only night balik rumah tidur o.o …wat did I do??? Ya, many HM still haven’t done but still wanted to ‘sau gai’ (lepak) but lucky me….cause I’m smart ;p , the discussion of the work has delay…wakaka …mean I still have time to finish it….pandai betul. By the way, Saturday promise sis go PC fair at KLCC convention centre …I plan to buy a pendrive ,I have one 128Mb de but sis entah letak mana , it sudah hilang diri…so terpaksa but a new (Yes, buy 2 GB )…That day memang traffic jam (human jam)…many many many ppl , dunno them buat apa..so just quickly search n survey the cheapest n quality good pendrive…At first plab to buy either pendrive o kingston brand de but give sis cakap-cakap “the cap very easy get lost, most of my fren also hilang liao” o_o..oh, then better buy wit slide de. .wanted to buy imation but the size was terlampau ‘kicik moi’…then the promoter give us a bigger size that close wit cap =.= …..choose here choose there …in the end , buy also buy liao close wit cap =.=” BUT as a smart consumer, I get the cheapest price at there…mission 1 accomplish but mission 2 failed , I cant manage to buy mouse( not suit my type)…even a simple small thing also tak dapat…haih…..

No comments: