HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Farewell Party

Last Thursday n Friday is my Sixth Form n Science & Math farewell party for the U6 …Is organized by my junior L6 ..this 2 society is form specialized for the form 6 student.. Hmm..Well, as a senior n board member perlulah beri muka attend the party (berlagak betul `o`) …Of course, I every year pay the fees but apa pun tak dapat ma very rugi , as a smart consumer ..No time also must datang and makan+have fun …The junior bersusah payah make it for us ..of course need to see see..they make it more better than previous year we make for our senior( I guess)….Sixth Form party although is not very ‘grand’ but at least boleh diterima, no fast food , all the food is made by them n some they order ppl cook..The food taste not bad too, especially the curry chicken but a little too spicy …then we got dance floor but semua malu-malu nobody dance except Kelvin …he is good in dance..his the only who dance n his dance …wow..cantik …the hip hop shuffle…looks cool..haha…I also terpukau wit his dance …I even ask him to teach me u.u , but I learn a little bit only…is very hard…maybe he should pergi join some street dance competition …I can be his partner if he dun mind but wit my this kind of skill …memalukan shj…The S&M party …they doin more successful than the sixth form ..I mean the food , they got order Domino pizza and make plenty of food like hotdog, nugget , spaghetti salad , muffin, red bean dessert , water melon n some pudding …Talk bout the muffin, she made it till 4 a.m in the morning, really bersusah payah ..I appreciate their hardwork to make the party done , even though I very full liao but still dun wan to waste their hard work …I ‘bungkus’ the muffin home u.u ..Is a common muffin but taste good also…I regret I din drink the red bean…Tamak betul ^.^ …All the food satisfied my stomach…berbaloi I stay for the party…enjoy very much ….they also prepared some souvenirs for us …
Sixth Form society (actually each person each for the sweets bag but later I ask for more n they really kind , they gave us n.n) S&M society (my junior who taking my post make it for me , although mine is not nice but I appreciate their creativity )Thanks guys!

No comments: