HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Monday, August 13, 2007

Night Market ,OUG

Last Thursday , the only weekday that I have my free time to take a nap -oo- ..Ring! Ring! o.o ….Is weiwei call..ask me whether I tonight free pergi eat ‘ Korean BBQ’ ..Then after looking at my schedule and think think…Ok! Let’s go…Meet at 6. After answering the phone , feel a little weird weird .. ‘ Why so early pergi makan??? Do the restaurant open liao??...Nvm , sampai there only ask weiwei ‘ ..Sampai her house , question running in my mind … Finally …Oh, we are heading to night market O.O! …Rupa-rupanya …I haven awake yet …she say go night market but in my mind hear she say go Korean BBQ pulak ( mayb our date haven accomplish and keep on running in my mind)….memalukan betul =.=’’ Pai Seh ….mayb I too long time din drink ‘Wulong’ tea liao…haha.. …I still rmb that at that afternoon talking wit fren in the car bout the night market at OUG …I still says that wanted to go but finally not goin ..tak sangka afternoon say this night do that…haha… Anyway, the plan still go on…me,weiwei n milky (the 3 musketeers, thats wat our teacher call) reach there around 6.30 …the start buy some delicious food …this is wat we brought
Crepe!(butter + banana + raisin) taste comman but nice...I should buy some salty one that wit chicken floss + mayonise + chili sauce .next time must try

Pandan Apam (青龙包)...very soft but one piece sudah full liao
This is char dunno spell( 炒果条 )...taste good but spicy ..and then i buy the mix fruit xi mi lolo


weiwei buy curry fish ball, taste not very spicy but full of curry taste ,Sedap! ...the meat very 'doing doing'
When started dawn , getting more ppl jln jln ..then human traffic jam

No comments: