HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hoi Tong Steamboat,Serdang

Sunday whole family when to Serdang makan buffet steamboat....This buffet steamboat got a bit special...not just a ordinary steamboat..they also got BBQ ..Well shud I say sizzling ...looks lik sizzling more than bbq ...Anyway..They got a lot of variety of food...The price is quite reasonable RM21.80 per pax, but I still consider it mahal...Shud charge us RM19.80 per pax..Althought diff RM2 but I pun mau kira coz drinks not included ..So that RM2 can order a lime sour plum drink =.="...Well, haha..We spend there makan tepat 2 1/2 hour makan there..geng ah~reach there 7.30pm- 10.00pm...Why so long?? bcoz hor...u noe hor...The food hor...nid long time to cook then hor...the pot also hor ..very small leh.(I noe I very menyampah hor u,u")...pai seh pai seh..The food that we lik the most is ....guess wat..Is jeruk papaya =.=", I'm not kidding..Really~ we all love to eat n very laku at there u noe..the taste ngam ngam ,the combination of sour n sweet n some spicy...
At there dunno really seriously eat o wat...coz my sis say I apa pun go sizzling even toufu, mushroom n vege =.="..Go there play masak masak not really enjoy eating...There got 2 type of soup either Tomyam o normal soup based..The tomyam taste really good than other steamboat..I can guarantee ...not just sour n spicy but is really a soup n not water with &^%$#@ o.O"...If got chance ,have a try n.n
It just beside de Fook Hin Bak Kut Teh(seafood) Restaurant.

No comments: