HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Chilis,1U

Last Sunday,me n sis went to 1U shop shop since she is looking for some clothes..Went there bout evening liao...Just have a walk n eat something luxurious(for me only la)..Since she affordable to eat wit me,Why not~ I been waiting or this chance very long liao.Is just tat nobody seem lik willing to go wit me..coz is so pricely =.="..Lik I said "ah~~once upon a time" o_o" No no!!is "Oh~~once in a lifetime" =.=" sound great rite..u noe. Just to make myself feel better..So we hav our dinner there also since it's getting late.Makan at Chilis..

Well, this is my first time makan there(macam kampung gal hor =.=")
I dun noe wat to order or eat..so my sis help me to decide.Since the meal portion is big ,we hav to share..We order bottomless fruit juice,Apple n Green Guava


Then we order some appetizer,Mushroom Chicken Soup n Salad


And then here comes the main course,Mushroom Jack(with pitta bread n addition sides)

The sizzling plate where Chicken breast with some button mushroom ,cheese on top n vege underneath it..yummy..sounds good n it taste good..The pitta bread is to put the chicken n other others stuffy on it then roll it then put into ur mouth n chew it n.n"...
This is how its works~

Enjoy eating???Well..its time for the bill..Guess wat~My first time ever "Oh~once in a lifetime"..really my first time.This meal cost us RM80+ which mean I nid to pay RM40 for it..ah~wat a pricy 'once' =.="

My next stop will be Itallianis(sry for wrong spelling)..hope to 'eat it' soon u.u"

No comments: