HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Puchong Yong Tou Fu,PU

Todays dinner me n family went to Puchong Utama eat Yong Tou Fu.I heard from my dad says that this shop hav been in business for more than 10 year plus plus..Well, why they always well know those shop?tak sangka this kind of small buruk store can tahan so lama.hmm I mean on business.geng a..Well, we just went to hav a try..my dad say their suop taste good..1 pc of yong tou fu is RM1 o_O" ,pricy???Well, I can tell it worth.Tat 1pc is very big..AS u noe apa pun naik, food also de same..But mayb there business so long..I think hav a lot of 'old' customer..can be trusted O.o" Wat the h@ck I'm talking about..Dun waste time ..Take n hav a look
Wow~many ppl leh

Herbal tea~

Yong Tou Fu in the soup base~

Fried Yong Tou Fu~

Well,tats all for today..tq for coming o.O"

No comments: