HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Cacat Punya Banky~

First of all,give me a break..ready...Wat the @sshol ur Fcukd Mom #@!%^&*(&^%$#@!~!#$%^&**&^%$#@!~??><^%$#*&~(*#@&%^#@!?!~!#$....Cis~ I so geram.....sorry for those.I wan to complaint...I dare to tell u...If Maybank, Public Bank ,CIMB Bank and Hong Leong wanted to sue 'K' me...I would say 'ur mother' to greet "IT"(am I too over o.O") Who cares, if "IT" really read my blog then only talk to my sh!T .D@mn..I'm so pissed off...Is my blog n I hav the right as a consumer to make complaint to those 'cacated' banky(small little 'boy')...Wan to noe wat happen...I'll tell u now...About 2 hour ago...Ok..from the begining....Last 2 days , my sis wanted me go to bank to help her change some money into coins(I guess u tau apa happen)..fine..I lengah lengah until today only go...About 2 hour ago, around 3 pm...I choose this timing go bcoz less ppl ,not lunch hour n I'm free ...Reach there start to jam liao...Well, I round n round n round to find parking..Finally I get one..I parked nearby Berry cake store n I walk all the way to Maybank (Puchong Jaya,opposite IOI)...First, I dunno wat to do..so I went to the money changer to ask for change..I noe I come to wrong counter but wan to hav a try n ask for direction...So I ask the counter to hav change,they told me to go 1st floor room 9..and so I went upstairs n go into the room 9 where inside there got counter...I open the door but it was seem lik locked..I try harder then I stop n looking for help..then the girl inside the counter ask me to open again..I opened n go in.The first thing she told me was.."please knock the door while u wanted to come in, the door in locked" o.O" ...Ok..(watever)..seem rude (coz wa beh shong liao). Then I request to change some note into coins ...then she say 'oh..kita tak ada coins sini' O_O"...I was lik "wat bank is this, am I goin into some kind of cheaplak bank????" ...Then she say 'kita tak ada stock x dpt tukar' ..Ok..fine since lik u say no stock..I just find other bank for help..Then to the second bank, Public Bank..Well this one seem better,but I nid to take no. n wait for my turn ...It seem fast..1 minute my turn liao...went to the counter n ask for change..I ask for change then she say 'under whose name' o_o!?wat??...Then I cakap BM...she only un =.=" .She ingat someone ask me to ambil duit =.=" .This bank better...but also not too 'better'.I request for RM100 into 50 sen coins but she open the drawer only got RM40 of 50 cent..nvm..I'll take it..n ask got 20cent if 50 cent not enuf...I can really tell u...They so LAZY, not willing to help(work)..When I request tat time she wanted to help me look around but then duduk balik n looking on her drawer only.I can tell she is lazy.Then I ask for 20sen(ask twice liao), she ad malas nak layan..just say tak ada.Well anyway,at least I got RM40coins.Then I went to CIMB Bank..The Bank seem lik nobody ,no counter n no money...I cari cari also no counter(weird)..Then I go to Hong Leong Bank..Take no. n wait bout 10 minute till my turn(face turn black)..WAkao~~walao..fuyoh..Geng ah..solute~~mat tabik~ Guess wat...she say 'We don hav change here' O_o" (another cheaplak bank =.=")..I din even say tq just walk away , bang the main door open wide...Wat on earth all these bank is......a single coins also dun hav, how do they do business o they only got a few 'precious' penny which not willing to change...=.=". I from the front of the bank till end of the street, the last bank ask for change ..1 out of 4 bank who willing to help me to change...I wonder,are a bank o wat???Then where shud I ask for change....Jabatan Kewangan o Jabatan Pertabungan Amanah o Tesco??Giant?? =.="..Really Wat the &^%$#@@!...Hahaha ..we only receive $$$ does not change $$$...Ur mother~~I mean it.....I'm gonna sue KKK them

No comments: