HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm such a failure...

well..I hav a sad news would lik to say...I hav failed again..My appeal ...I x berjaya again..Is a disaster for me .I can tell, I'm now horriblely depress..Under high depression...Wat shud I do..I been waiting for so long , a chance to get into local Uni..I choose the long path to go where the chances of getting local Uni is much more higher...now , here comes the result..I hav failed n now..I n id to restart again...I dun wan to..T.T..I dun mind if they put me anywhere...I volunteer to go..study is not bout the place..Is bout the knowledge..I'm happy if they offer me..but seem lik everything was too late....Where shud I go..wat shud I do..Gosh..I'm really stuck now..HELP~!!!..gOD..please show me the way..
Hope everyhting will be fine..soon
Good luck

No comments: