HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Monday, July 7, 2008

The new look..

Last Saturday,me and sis went to APT academy at BP to hav a hair cut..Hmm..This is my first time spend such a $$ to hav a stylist look..Well actually is not very 'IN'..just a normal hair cut but for me is my break thru..Cause usually I just hav a cheap n normal cut(no different everytime)...This time is different.hmm..I look more lik a 'nooby' than a 'lady' =.=" ...Anyway n.n", sometimes u just nid a new feel not lik somebody ,same 'old' stlye(no eye see)...Not goin to face it anymore..soon...Well, my hair cut cost me RM30 O.o(my first time)..pls dun laugh me...I noe somebody may more than tat...but for me...haha..I really nid to break thru it!~



p/s:I noe somebody lik to steal ppl pic..Pls dun do tat..And I'm giving warning before is too late or You will regret o_O"

No comments: