HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Many student still not fluent in English…

Petaling Jaya :A total of 40,222 or 47.79% of all candidates achieved Band Three or higher in the Malaysian University English Test (MUET).According to a statement from the Malaysian Examination Council, 37 obtained Band Six, 1,424 Band Five , 9,702 Band Four , 29,059 Band Three , 32,656 Band Two and 11,271 Band One. A total of 84,149 candidates sat for the test. MUET, which tests listening, speaking , reading and writing , classifies candidates according to six band or levels of achievement , from Very Good User ( Band Six) to Extremely Limited User ( Band One). Those wishing to retake the test can register at their respective state education department or district education offices by Jan 30.. Adopted from The Star, Monday 28 Jan

My comment: I dun think I’m the type of smart person but I tak sangka tat the end year test many ppl get such a low marks…OMG…Izzit that hard???I think is moderate(average) is band 4 but tak sangka moderate is band 3…Malysian really very teruk in English??? Although I’m not English educated but at least I can speak well n understand…I still can survive in the society..but how bout the others?Are they really that bad…Actually end year test most of them is working ppl( uncle auntie ) n some are retake student ….The result is , our elder generation really not well educated but still ,many student not good in English…wats gone wrong?I ingat Malaysian ppl are good in multi-language( is one of our kebaikan)….. I thought the government had do something improve our Education in Malaysia like change the way, teaching in English for science n math and many more…But does it works? I really dunno based on the result we get on every year…Wat can I say???.....Well, I only care bout my part….The others I think the government should be responsible for it!

No comments: