HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Monday, January 21, 2008

Unhappy Day

I forget which today, I hav my worst day of work..Its was all bcoz my Sir, thx to him who giv me such a good welcome greet…This is the second time I see him when he come to our outlet….usually he comes just to take the money then runaway while we do closing…Today he come early n take the money..because of the amount ,I tersilap change money to customer ..too stress cause boss is here n kelam-kabut everything..too nervous…He like to joking but I’m not very well know bout my boss so I ingat he is serious..and that make me nervous..cis……I was so scare when I tersilap change money to customer…I check everything single amount in the cash box then check the file…In the end memang aku tersilap cause the amount on the pc does not tally with the amount in the cash box…In the end, I terpaksa muntah balik the money secara sembunyi-bunyi….kesian…Lucky is few ringgit if is few hundred o thousand then my salary fly with Air Asia…Tomolo my lunch is gone(makan roti) minum air kosong…..wat a disaster…Few days later another disaster, there was a customer where he wanted to change the flight date…I was like noob liao…cause I was just train n work not even a week only haven master everything then tat day out kak balik liao then Carmen busy serve other customer so I terpaksa serve him…I dunno wat to do…cause not very well know bout the procedure of customer change flight …so I pergi tanya kak at BK…She teach me bla bla bla ..then I ma follow wat she say lo….It take a long time to serve tat customer…Then bila sudah settle everything ,I ask other kak again to confirm whether got any mistake…I ask kak then she say I print out the wrong receipt…I was so scare n call for help…I call madam n tell bout the case..Lucky she say she will settle it….Then I only feel relief…I ingat is a big problem but madam say its ok…haih malang tdk berbau…Learn from my mistake…

No comments: