HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Saturday, January 19, 2008

The continue of work

The second day of work..I was told by kak tat here got a chinese gal staff working wit us but yesterday she was off (first day of work)..so today I got a chance to meet her..Hmm.Her name is Carmen,.she was friendly ,we talk a lot bout skol stuff (although I’m graduated from high skol)…She was younger than me n just finish her SPM…Shen work here earlier than me bout a week..but she very pro liao..she memories all the stuff macam dictionary…But I’m still a noob…hahaha…Today I start n also learn do booking together wit them n serve customer..Bila kak ask me to sendiri handle customer tu..I takut takut =.=” …Then call me to confirm the info from customer, I takut sekali lagi then Tanya customer for info pun takut lagi….Haih…Then everything continue….Masa balik belajar buat closing …Today our Sir came n take money from the safe box….Today is me n Carmen do closing then I help key in the data but then terlupa save n sent to sir n madam liao…When sir open n see..Aik! Apasal bagi report semalam…Say we noob =.=” like a fresh potato o.o…. I know he just joking but malulah if giv boss cakap…Learn my mistake cause Boss sampai kelam kabut forget save the file…Haih…..


The third day…Nobody will guide me cause today got many customer so I terpaksa buat sendiri everything …Takut takut =.= …Do booking , key in data , printing semua also I do..ke lian me..baru kerja 2 hari, the 3rd day must do all thing booking….But our branch here many ppl n is a good training wo (madam say)..Memang melampau..tiba-tiba many ppl then suddenly not even a bird pass by…I serve the customer macam sedang kejar flight…On specific time only got many customer ..entah apa-apa..Stress gila….cause takut buat salah booking then takut salah ni salah tu…haih….Then everything on as usual...Balik rumah only know betapa I miss my bed…..

No comments: