HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Earning money$$$ u.u

Hi..sry guys!!I been missing bout 2 week..I will keep updated my blog constantly...I know I'm in holiday should always blogging around but haha I know holiday sure always go shopping n spend money to entertain n enjoy u.u ..BUT NOW!! Is time to earn some ringgit malaysia before I can entertain n enjoy myself..As u know I ni sangat miskin, tak ada orang giv me $$$ support..Got also very not good lo..Cause I wanted to count on myself to earn $$$ n spend secara suka hati(I dun think I can make it)..Ok lah..Back to the main...YUP!! YES!!YA! I now working liao..As a tour n ticketing assistant,sounds very pro (name only =.=",dun think too much)..Work at a travel n tour company....Apa lu buat???Haih...everyday facing the pc(mata pun kabur -.-) n help customer book flight 0.0 (sounds great rite)...Booking ticket on Air Asia...But is quite bored if there is no customer ..lucky our branch here many ppl book...Only my co-worker know how I feel..My first day of work is training then second day start serve customer cause not enuf worker n sometimes many customer..takut takut...Still got many interting cases...If got chance I'll tell u my EXP on work there....I only off on tuesday T.T so today I off day n hav some free time come here blogging..hehe..Cant wait to get my first bucket of gold 0.0 n.n ...I always think tat when I get my first bucket of gold I will~~~~(secret hehe)..I think time can dream come true....I still tak lupa tat I needed to belanja some buddy a meal =.="...Nvm la..I dun mind.Anggap shj la celebrate of getting my first bucket if gold.....

No comments: