HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Monday, January 28, 2008

USJ outlet

Last last (haha,very long ago) Thursday, sir sent me to the new open outlet at USJ…Cause the shop just finish renovate n everything is full of dust n kelam kabut …I ingat everything is ready to serve the customer but tak sangka tat day I pergi sana jadi kuli…..Clean the mess n do everthing even serve customer in the middle of renovating….Geng ah..pandai betul boss saya cari duit…Even a little bit time also buka kedai do business…mat tabik…..It was a desert for me cause I can feel the hangat inside the shop in those car at car park reflex the sunlight….eye also pain..pening pening…I can imagine how can I work in such a condition…Feel like begging madam to transfer me back to BP o BK..But for the sake of my salary(no komisen , no nothing at all)..haih…Boss seronok pandu Volvo beli mini motorbike giv his little gal for bday..I pulak kat sini ….mata pun kabur ni tolong dia serve customer…But at least he is a good boss..he care bout our safety n others…I glad to hav this job n this kind of boss…Lucky me..

Work at USJ memang memboringkan, tak ada customer….I doin my blog also while I’m working ..Shhhhh…dun tell my boss…is illegal ..we are not allow to surf the net else than our website….but I was too boring ni…tak tahan…At Bp busy like hell….here only got lalat come in….haih…I rather my work is more adventurous than at here ‘pak wu ying’….Just wait time pass by……..entah apa-apa……feel sleepy pulak ni…

No comments: