HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Monday, January 28, 2008

MUET result is out!

Hey!!..guess wat ??..Thursday night after finish work back home..Guess wat I receive..OMG!I receive a letter and then Is my MUET test result..I din expect it was so fast come out….Gosh..I was so worry n all of sudden I feel disappointed ..Din put much hope on it..Cause I know I din do well most of the test…I just prepare myself to receive the worst of all again, Band 3….haih…all my mind was full of the previous feeling that I had when I receive my result with hope…But its keep on make me disappointed in the end…. I cant accept it anymore…So I just take it easy…My dad say I 100% sure get Band 4…I dun believe cause I know myself well ….Then I tear off the side of the paper to open it ..My dad ask me not be the first who see…..I was so ‘gan jeong’ cant wait…but after tear all the side…I giv it to my mum who dunno bout the marking scheme …cause she doest not well know bout the grade…I think is the most safe cause if I giv to my dad or my sis ..They know how to analyst and I know the result by looking their expression….so I just giv it to my mum see and run to the kitchen….Then she say : Apa ni????why got 30,28, 108,29…I was like : Sh!t lo, why so low marks ….Then my dad say : That not important, wat is the last number…. >,<”” mum says: 4 lo…..OMG!!!I did IT!~ I ran to my mum n look at the result slip….BAND 4..Yes! I really get band 4..At last, I’m so happy n jumping around …although nothing big deal but at first I hav giving up cond but then an unbelievable surprised ……Hehe..should I go for celebration??Mayb I should buy something for myself…..I feel relief after get my result now is the turn for STPM …

No comments: