HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Day

Talk bout good case…haha…I hav free lunch..hehe.cause our outlet untung about thounsand plus on 1 day.....yeah.So.My sir belanja..he say I can eat as much I can then claim from petty cash(our cash box)wo..(hehe, makan steak wit red wine desert bird nest) u,u …Dreaming…I’m not tat bad, although untung many but cannot be so greedy…We din use that money go for lunch but each of us take RM10 n buy whatever we like ..yahoo…Then after few days later, we untung again…haha…but this time only me n Carmen get the money cause both of us work on that day n our kak off day…Me n Carmen bersusah payah try to make it to thousand..we was like pujuk the customer sampai air liur pun kering only in the end can make it to thousand…Then we get the bonus money$$$...n.n. But we still belanja our kak a free drink although she din work…But I think I dun hav the chance to get bonus money again, at least a free drink gua cause mdm had just transfer me to work at USJ..So I seldom work at BP n most of the time at USJ…cause BP is the most paling byk customer n probability to get bonus money is the highest…sob sob T.T

No comments: