HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Saturday, January 19, 2008

My first day of work

The first day of work, I very takut cause I been sent to other branch of their company to work…Nvm..Still can do it..At there meet the co-worker, kakak there very nice..The first day saling kenal then teach me how to do booking then do opening n closing…Catat note ,learn booking..memories some password.I ingat I need a long time to handle all the thing cause I very forgetful :P…This is the first exp tat I wanted to tell bout..Memalukan betul..There is a customer from China then she ask flight to Guangzhou…I was blur wit her strong ‘China’ slang ..OMG..I sebagai Chinese pun tak tau apa dia cakap…She say wan go Guangzhou then giv me the date O.O ..I was so confuse she say ‘er yue ba how qu’ then ‘se yi how hui’….I was asking izzit 12 goin back then she say 41(in mandarin)..I was thinking where got date 41????Then I biar shj put date12 n search..while in the progress I was thinking… wat ~ are she talking bout…Think very long in the end only know wat she say..haih…pai she betul..Then she also ask bout the flight to Shenzhen..I tak faham apa dia cakap(she say many times) so I just ignore her but later on..I think until kepala pecah only un wat she say..THE =.=”.The First day of my exp…Else tat ,learn n see kak do booking lo ..Then after do some practice ,do booking wit kak….Then learn how to charge card ,do record n so on..Till wan to ‘shau tong’ , kak teach me how to do closing tats all the first day…..

No comments: