HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Sunday, June 10, 2007

My Bday n Mummy day

13/5>>>
Yesterday(12/5) was my 19th Bday,mum will always say tis me every year "Shiong dong nin de today is my most suffer n pain day" =.=" ya cause she give birth .So nothing much happen,no celebration ,no present somemore today i but an umbrella for myself(as my bday present) so Ke Lian and eat dinner wit family consider ma?.Well at night just eat dinner wit my family.Plan to eat steamboat buffet at Sunway but O.O terlampau byk ppl liao so...change plan to some restaurant have a "jia chang bian fan"..eat curry fish head.Taste good, got chance will put in my blogy.Today is mum day, I so "hao sun",yesterday she ask me wan a bday cake o not .Then i said no need cause i plan to buy on mother day for her, tak akan today they buy cake for me then tomolo I again for mum( too much liao, save it)...so...hehe..morning I sudah hilang diri n afternoon giving her a surprise....(In history, we never done it before)...Guess wat...she No reaction(rxn), i mean ya, she does happy but not I expected cause she been busy chit chat wit my dad....haih....any where...At least we enjoy it. And me n sis pay for de cake T.T..

Blueberry Cake from Cake Sense

Me,Mum n sis...The cake is mine!
Happy Mother n Munny day

No comments: