HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Friday, June 22, 2007

Trip to KDU

Today our 6 form society is having a trip to KDU college to have some entah…self etiquettes and grooming O.O. Looks interesting rite..let u guys judge…Actually I din plan to go but cause need to fetch someone (in the end he didn’t go but I’m the one who go) so `The’…morning wake up still 15/16 asking myself wan go o not, heart said “Aiya, nobody wan to teman me , they all lazy go…If I go ma like last time…..(PM history).I dun wan o, ya although some fren I know( consider close) but them 1 pair pair tak akan I jadi ‘lamp post’, sit at the bus also dunno cari siapa duduk nanti…That time memang ~Lonely, I’m so lonely.I hav nobody to teman me~..o_o”..haih Pek pek better stay home sleep ba” BUT the brain said “u should go, challenge yourself. Be positive, this is the opportunity to go there Kao Chai ( Hoi, pandai pandai .Solute u ,Munny. Respect..)..A haha .go there electric SHOCK them OFF,..not funny!!This is the last year of Upper6, the last chance to get myself out from the shield (turtle o ketam ???),so be friendly .try to be sporting ( yo, yo wassup!) is sporting not Hip hop..Moreover I never been to KDU o this kind of activities” In the end, I follow my genius brain .At least I din waste my brain effort .In the morning weird case happen!!!While i was driving( the day still dark o doom),suddenly my car wiper just automatically move ONCE O_O""..Normally the wiper move with noisy sounds but this time it move very smooth...I ingat i forget to close it but then is not, Wat a little creepy 0_0...Anyway continue my journey..It quite nice, fun…When we reach there, ppl there welcome us then brief us bout KDU-School of Hospitality, Tuorism & Culinary arts..Some of them said they “brain washing us”..But I think it depends on individual whether u r the effector o affector…Then it time to have some class…they give us Table etiquettes n self grooming. Sounds already know that self Grooming is more interesting than others.But I din chooses to choose, but I get wat I wanted, self grooming .Putting too much hope o determined will finally disappointed .Let the nature decide…The class was funny. Mr …Alan( forget his first name) is a interesting person .He like to ejek o joke wit us, make us laugh the whole lesson.He even ejek me when he explain bout the becoming a good listener…He ejek(giving eg) me said the whole lesson I was O.O‘sho ha sho ha” looking at him not even looking at others side( hey, I was paying attention to him ,ok but I admit I really O.O , sot liao no expression ) but then ..ya, so-called very pay attention but the brain thinking tonight go watch wat movie..=.=””” I was like so THE…just laugh n smile only( haha, actually he was rite, tat time my heart already fly to somewhere else, day dreaming)..’I agree to disagree`…tak sangka I also kena shot by him…He also had created a name for our skol SMK SAS = Single And Sexy ..Wah haha...After that, lesson finishes the lecturer take us to walk around, introducing this tat. I found out that, cooking class is quite interesting like bakery, pastry, food n beverage, cocktail and other…U can “play” the whole process plus learning. But most of the students r guys o.o . So good if I can have a husband who can cook, a chef….wah la..bravo..Enjoying life wit luxurious food (stop dreaming, Wake up) O.O!…Oh ,the lecturer there like the design of our sixth form society T-shirt, very creative n looks great+ cool .Thanks to our sixth form society president Kar Fai n Lee Quin (the designer)...I as the so-called project manager also tak buat apa pun(pai seh)..tats all….

No comments: