HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Monday, June 11, 2007

The End of Holiday

Today is my first day of SKOL after long term holiday.Feel kind of sad…..cause yesterday was the only long term holiday.Hmm…..Wat I did these few day of holiday…..Here is it:

Monday(28/5)>>>
still got skol…wit Mr.math…sob…T.T…holiday also tak lepas, give us homework(hm) do….math need a plenty of time to finish plus she dun wan give us back our exam paper wait till after holiday….mana senang hati to enjoy our holiday.After skol when to OUG wit fren cause her fren just open a boutique nearby…..Small accident happen, we come to a small lorong to find parking but in front is dead end and the side lorong too small to pass( even an expert need some skill to pass, the space really just Enough my car pass thru, pusing sikit sudah langgar), the lorong already small plus park a lorry at de side…NVM…Fine, I reverse use other way out…Then funny thing happen, lorry at our back, we told them there is a DEAD END…But they still ask us to jalan .*Damn* ( u so pandai u la jalan , I chop my head off if u can pass thru it)...wait liao around 5 minute I dun wan move forward n they dun wan reverse….Finally, I give up…use the horribly small lorong….Actually wit my skill is ngam ngam can pass thru but I din notice that there is a fuel tong o whatever tong underneath the lorry( without the tong , my car front bumper can pusing n pass thru it) But THEN “crash” o.o” …. Ingat my back tyre langgar the “dunt” so…try again ( idiot betul),…second time…..AGAIN!!!!...3rd time..the lorry driver saw n park away his lorry . Finally …pass thru…later find parking . Drop down “ OMG , my light mirror CRACK wit a lubang…SH!T”…..Then just unhappily eat lunch n I still have the mood to buy cloth( buy liao T-shirt)….Back home pretend nothing and till now nobody notice bout the car…..SAD.

Tuesday till Friday (29/5-1/6)>>>
Try to finish my all Homework….in the end ..Yes, I manage finish most of it . On Wednesday, go watch movie wit my sis <28 weeks later> at MV…watch until I pening kepala…cause the camera suddenly move here n there…cant even see clear the zombie face ( the director memang pro ???)..

Saturday n Sunday (2/6-3/6)>>>
Nothing much happen…dealing wit my pc only.Whole day at home…night eat dinner wit family.Sunday…when to Subang Carrefour, mum wanted to buy the lamp>so called GOOD….but I not sure.Afternoon pergi makan Rojak, aiyak forget mana liao…near the Subang Parade n the Sunday night market ….I been eat rojak there since I was 6 ^ ^ , believe it o not….

WAH!!....so many ppl ,tak sangka…I believe “Subang Famous Rojak is here”,small ‘store’ so many ppl beratur beli…some even buy half dozen O.O .

The cendol taste good, lot of “liu”….sweet enough bring a little salty cause the santan taste just perfect with the taste of the “liu”.76%

The rojak…hmm…the sauce taste good wit lot of peanut (better than the Jln Tempua, Puchong )x 10…vege ,sotong,taufu n lain-lain just enough, not too much not too little..80%
Conclusion….Cheap n Worth> even wait long Q.

Monday(4/6)>>>
Morning having tuition class at KL..After class, having date wit my fren weiwei…(my secondary most close n best fren )..We meet at S.Pyramid , I take bus n she drive there..Actually ajak ee mun(milky) also but she is busy wit her holiday…so just two of us only….First is fulfill our stomach first, Went here:
Ichiban Ramen

Ice Lemon tea

Better than can drink n mamak stall….conc of lemon+ tea high…really have de lemon tea taste…68%

The rice taste ok lar…but the meat + egg taste like maggi mee +egg…I give 61% only.

The noodles weiwei say the soup taste nice n she keep on scope n drink .I think the noodle more tasty than rice. Although I din try but base on her opinion…70%(cause i din bring cam along so terpaksa grab the pic from weiwei,pai seh )
After our lunch, we go gai gai sambil talk bout our partner….From our conversation, I can know more bout their condition n relationship…..At least He really sayang our weiwei n them very lovely….Jealousnya =.=
Oh…ya I buy something for mr.Hunt bday….Guess wat!! Wat a coincident, weiwei buy me bday present same kind as I buy for him….can jadi a pair of lover band…but not very look like pair….Hehe…haha…his bday still long way to go but I cant wait till that day so mayb early sikit give him…haha..

Tuesday till Friday (5/6-8/6)>>>
Nothing much happen…Lazy all day long.Thurday morning go Galaxy sing K wit sis, just the 2 of us….lunch hour only rm9.90 per person..cheap n is semi buffet, we can have unlimited drink n other snack gua(din notice cause bc singing haha), got a plate of meal then drink n fruits too….Good service, polite, food taste much much better than RED BOX ….even we only can sing 3 hour but if there’s not many customers, they will EXTEND(no extra charge) for us…..So Good…In The end we sing liao 4 hour..Huh GENG le…Not macam Red Box, tepat masa tutup mesin( they really count every second every minute), no manner,food expensive + suck…. pay so much on food, give us makanan tepi jln..attitude selamba shj( v r d customer,have rite to serve the best)…always come in the room making us sing less…( ya…ingat them very famous already sudah berlagak)
At night me n mr.Hunt went to OUG night market, I wan to say sorry to weiwei cause forget ajak her cause we last minute only decide to go( transport problem)….but as the balasan….after we jalan bout less than an hour..It start to rain, we quickly buy some food n back home…At home, eat Bao Bao then sleep (-oo-)…Good nite

No comments: