HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Dissection of Rattus ( Part 2)

Reminder::WARNING!!! Age below 18 are advice to read wit guardian permission!!
I dare u to see it one more time 0.0…

Last week, Thursday is the part 2 ( the continuous ) of our dissection…Today we are goin to dissect their thorax cavity to see the lung , heart n arteries . After being preserve in the formalin for 1 week …It look like this..
Then we take it out and wash it wit pipe water for few minute to clean n get rib of the formalin (smell horrible the formalin)…Wanted pengsan @_@. The rat was totally look like cooked and hard until can jadi kipas(ekor sebagai pemegang o.o)….Then we take out the liver and observe the lobes and the artery, when we take it out . It looks like chicken liver and the texture also like cooked chicken liver….After observing then we take out its lung n search for the internal jugular vein,the subclavian vein n the vena cava…First of all…we needed to take out the neck muscle n the pectorals muscle above the heart to see the vein …we macam sedang kopek daging ayam, one slice by one slice cut it out…If dunno, I ingat is chicken meat + the meat is white in colour…After finish take out the muscle ,OMG …O.O the internal jugular vein was so hard to find n it was terlampau small n fine , too much of vein until dunno which one is which one…see until I wanted to pengsan n give up ….I been looking for it bout half an hour…the others is more easy to detect …Then when teacher come to check n access us, I was so down cause cant find the vein …When teacher come, I just ‘luan luan lai’ …keep asking teacher “izzit this wan o this wan???”( ya ya…why dun u tunjuk o tembak all the vein sure got one kena)… Bu then…After teacher observe O.o hoh,,Tak Sangka I betul…I really tembak betul (mayb tat is not the jugular vein but it macam connected to the vena cava ) so teacher access me (yahoo!!)…Actually is teacher who find out not me….I simply tunjuk-tunjuk only…haha… Now is time to take its heart OUT!!! We need to carefully cut out all the artery n vein tat is connected to the heart and PULL the heart out! O_O”(sounds bad)…After take the heart out, we need to “clean” the heart tat covered wit some membrane so we can see The Heart n Associated Blood Vessel…Then hand it to teacher to access….lucky all my(I mean my rat) 5 artery n vein are long n clear…Some of my fren their(rats) salur r too short , some even tak ada,cannot been see o.o ..So they will access the 2nd dissection…Ya, this is just trial only(belum habis cerita lagi), The real dissection is on July . If we do well ,can find all the 4 part….then teacher will access us on the trial (hehe…I’m one of them, I access all the expt,yahoo! no need worry liao), if cant find then do again at the real dissection…If still cant(mampuslah anda o.o!)….Dun think tats the end, although I access liao but still I need to dissect again on the real dissection O.O::: this is wat teacher said who those hav access all the expt “ u can PLAY wit it at tat time”….Wat THE…wat does it mean, anggap the tikus is toys ah…”Play wit it”, mean we need to Kill them again for Fun( we have no choice)…ke lian them…I numb liao but is very complicated to handle it …Haih…I need to pray for them .. died wit your(body) contribution towards man kind…wit Fame n Glory. May u R.I.P after clean wit pipe water
Liver has been taken outThe liver n the heart has been taken out,NOW the rat body is empty O.O

2 comments:

Pearly said...

pek..u darn kong bu lae..alwaz gimme see rattus oni

Munny said...

hehe, this is my skol life a. Dun blame me....U know as a pro BIO student...haha