HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Thursday, June 21, 2007

"P" or witout it, I still can drive professionally

Huh…Today come back home quite late..A little bit tired , a little bit lazy ,so…come here n rest . Today is open day, many parent r coming to take student report card ( but not mine la, my parent wont go n take de~lazy) so no class is ON except our class~ see!..we all so rajin ( actually is dipaksa or in good term ..request by teacher :p).Morning few parent come then lesson start .Start wit Math then Chem then after recess>>the most exciting part of our study in Form6...Dissecting !!!Ya the Part 2…(well, bcos of some technique problem, I will post on few days later, ok)…After struggling wit the rat…Finally settle.After skol already quite late then when to renew my driving license wit my friend (already plan to go wit her)…But then….process…..In the end , I need to renew on next week O.o??Wats wrong????flash back—Actually my license deadline is on 28 of June but bcos I always drive to skol(no time to renew+ tak tau mana pergi renew) somemore my fren hers license already deadline and needed to renew.And so we go together lo….but then cause I haven sampai tarikh luput ma cannot renew lo….CIS!! bedebah, orang mau awal buat takut kena saman , lu kata kena tunggu samap lesen berkulat baru boleh tukar baru.Saya ni nak jadi rakyat yg baik ,awal tukar agar tdk lengah-lengah masa ,korang kata Tak Boleh,hanya awal 1 minggu bukannya tahun o 1 bulan. Tak hairanlah kalau ada yg tdk pergi tukar. Bad system. Entah apa system. NVM…..I still can wait another week before I can take out my “P”( P o witout it, I still can drive professionally )…Anyway it is the first also the last time.

No comments: