HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Monday, June 11, 2007

The CAFF n Present

Last Sunday….Hmmm…I have promise mr.Hunt that if I have failed my mid term exam…I kena belanja him makan ….So…in the end the result is~ I have failed…I mean it!....I have failed ¾ o my exam paper..`Geng le”..The only subj pass was my PA(Pengajian Am)…(ben xiao jie only have some skill in telling story in BM) But this time I din manage to get an A or it cause of my graph n obj paper ( circle answ also can get tembak rite)…sigh….Back to the point…..so we plan to go CAFF at bdr puteri have our dinner….I heard that their mushroom soup is nice n recommended so I order n give some opinion….^O^ so tasty…every scoop is full of mushroom n is creamy n cheese( my fav)…this is wat I called original mushroom soup~ 85%..A Coleslaw…..In my opinion, it taste like ordinary coleslaw, even I can make same as it plus is not cold. I prefer Station One coleslaw that is cold n nice~ 60%..Then we order a Turkey Ham pizza ….hmm..taste good , cheese in every bit..the base is very nipis and crunchy n the ham is all over it( consider as Italian pizza,have the style of baking)…Better than Pizza Hut.~76%...the last thing is Ice Lemon Tea(wanted to try all the ice lemon tea in M’sia, although I not very interest in it)….I can say is.. cause I saw the packet at drinks counter plus I hav buy it previously so I recognize the taste…but bancuh de tea also taste ok de…~67%
After enjoying fabulous food....haha...he pay the bill(yes!save liao...wakaka, feel so bad, but i lack of $$ liao)

Anyway…today is skol day  …poor me. First day of skol alredi sakit perut ….maybe not get use early morning eat breakfast…so sakit sampai balik rumah then rest sleep( From now on, to avoid sleep in the afternoon , I will teman my blogy n give out some story to all the audience, thanks for supporting me)….Oh ya…now only I receive my bday present from Kit Kit….Huh…. I very long time never unwrap such a present…No wonder she ask me to open at home cause it really very ‘ma fan’ ….I have count tat it contain 12 layer of wrapping paper O.O” huh…sweat…Take me bout 10 minute to unwrap it. Finally …is a photo frame…Thank u Kit Kit…Now..I have to go n check my exam paper mistake….

No comments: