HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Rattus

Today i very success, as in I able to not sleep in the afternoon n sleep in the evening( =.=" no diferent, still got sleep la)...Mana same...normally 3.30 sleep till 6,even thought till 5 but tak buat apa apa but today sleep at 5 n wake up at 6...just an hour only.Plus I got do some revision before take a nap...
15 minute pass, having a dog n cat fight wit someone.....for some simply matter but the fight macam pressure cooker...I really dun un apa benda yg ada dlm men's BRAIN!....complicated o simple o non of it...huh...tengok pun menyampah( ya, macam sampah sarap, bertaburan di tepi jln) ...One day it will accumulate until have to vanish it....Fine..talk bout other...
Oh..this thurday I'm doin my bio exp...guess wat..we goin to disect Rattus(saintifik name)....If I have the chance I will ask help from my fren to take some pic n post in blogy O_O"(no need gua, very cruel le,nobody interest to see dead rat dgn "hatinya terbuka") Ya...I really will potong sini sana n mengkaji their system...feel excited but also ke lian the rattus also..Dun worry, dia akan mati dgn bangganya dan bernilai atas Kurniaan Tuhan menjelmanya sebagai seekor tikus !!!...haha..So wait n see...

No comments: