HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Holiday...

At last, i get my holiday after struggling wit my exam. In the end, get totally bad bad result. Felt disappointed of wat i have did. Mayb my effort is not enough to obtain wat i wanted...Man are a greedy mammal..There's nothing on earth can satisfied Man. I'm one of them.haha...By the way, today is officially holiday cause yesterday still having class wit teacher. Math math math...feel like killing myself..although I admit that I'm good in add math( form 5).But now totally different,even today i study TRIGO( sounds like nothing change) but start lesson O.O , eye open wide " Wat the ~~ is it"...blur blur...ya, some of the formulae stil rmb but they add a lot of strange subtstitution formulae. Tats totally out of my brain..Feel so stressful ....Even Mr.KC math ppr 1 is better than me...I bet!...D*mn memalukan -.-"
Promise myself work hard sleep harder...If not my STPM wil gone wit the wind....I will not disappoint myself GAMBATEH~~come let's go drink teh o.O"
Lately I just reformated my pc cause dunno apa benda make it until I cant on it...so now only settle everything...haih....lunch time! go eat first.

1 comment:

Pearly said...

eh, link me ma~ bleh~~