HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Do I look like tat??

Today strange case happen, morning wake up tersleep late bout 10 minute then rush prepare everything, clean up, makan , n quickly go wait bus at bus station to KL morning class…While reach the last station, everybody prepare to take off then at the sit not very far from me, I saw someone hav left their wallet on the sit but base on my memory that place r empty long ago, previous is a man n women sitting there cause hav plenty of sit after ppl leave the bus so the man sit on other sit leaving the women sit alone..But the women still sitting there, she should notice bout it (It just right beside her, but tat time I din not notice cause Zzz liao, pai she) While leaving only I saw the wallet on the sit, cause ppl rushing to turun bus, I terpaksa follow the crowd turut turun ( goin to late for class).On the way to the class, I keep on thinking…..should I take it n hand it to the man but ….I dunno siapa dia pun O.O just know he is some kind of Indian man..Anyway I’m late!!!...-5 minute later- Lucky me right on time,….After class, time to back home..before tat , sis n mum ask me to buy something so I when to tat shopping centre to buy things. While waiting crossing the road suddenly….a guy come and ask for direction( feel weird weird ).After settle…buy things…I when to search for body shampoo then huh~~ so many promoter standing there waiting customer , macam forbidden area ( cause u go there, they sure very mengacau de,ask this ask that, promote this n tat ) but I terpaksa go too , tak akan sudah sampai tak beli! . Go there search the body shampoo, suddenly the auntie promoter say this product very good ….bla bla bla .I just stare at her hear she talk ….After she talk quite awhile liao suddenly she ask me “ Do u understand Chinese” O.o””….har???( oh…do I look like other races????)…I reply her saying “ ya, I un”…then terus ambil and pergi…Keep on thinking that do I look like Malay???o some kind of mix o even Indian O.O????…Anyway ,sampai rumah then fetch bro…Very hungry oh…….cook spaghetti makan.Yeah…

No comments: