HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Lonely Christmas Eve~

Hohoho..Merry Christmas to all my fren n frens..hehe..Time pass by very fast..This year goin to end soon n we all growing,no~no..not growing is..getting older soon...wakaka..YA! I admit..I also sooner o later will old...but not now~~"zha dao==ll"...hehe...Anyway,just spend some time celebrate Christmas eve wit my blogy lol...since nobody wanna date wit me..Such a lonely Christmas...but I enjoy sleep ...so tonite can sleep early =.=".....I din receive any gift for this year Christmas...Well,my colleague talk bout exchange christmas gift it remind me bout it.I so din aspect to receive any gift n din put any hope of it..Coz I'm not having de mood of christmas...hohoho...I also dunno why..Today I work quite late ..work till 8pm./Why??..tak tau leh..just wanna make myself busy n feel lik wanted to make myself forget "it"...I also dunno wat is "it"..Anyway "it" seem not important to me..??? Do u think "it" is something tat is important in my life..I really cant find de answer...Just let it be ba...By the way,I also hope can celebrate this Christmas wit someone who is special...But too bad lol...I noe the answer liao n I shud thanks for it.Try to stay longer at office n hav some precious time wit all my colleague..coz I'm leavin soon..Althought cant celebrate together but at least can spend more time between them..Just wan to say..Merry Christmas n Love ya..hehe..My lappy out of battery liao...See cya..
Enjoy the nite ^^"

No comments: