HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Friday, December 5, 2008

Genting Trip,Day 1

Hoho.Its a long story ago..Last 2 week went to Genting wit my fren.Long time din hav tis kind of enjoyment..haih..I'm goin 'jailed' soon..so enjoy dengan sepuas-puasnya...Lots o story to tell..
Early tat morning bout 5.45 wakes up..Before that day de last week sudah plan every single plan..So..King says will round each place to pick us.Since I'm the nearest so I'm the first penumpang..PLan say 6.15am reach my house but "zha dao lol" reach my house at 6am...then I wake up at 5.50am =.=ll ..Rush lik hell lucky I'm always prepared de ppl and I near PK outside de slippery weat floor but wit 'pro'my skil I manage to hang on,wakakaka..So I just make him wait bout less than 10 minute...Fine, nobody told me tat they change de plan...Just keep my mouth shut >_<....Then go each house pick them bout 7am,went to eat Dim sum then start our journey at 7.45am...On the way..We saw a beautiful complete Rainbow..hoho..manage to capture a pic of it..Cantik kan...


With Mr.King skill we reach there bout 9.10am


...Then we went to First World Hotel lobby to check our status..then we hav our waiting no. So we come back at 3pm to check-in..While waiting..We went to the Theme Park hav fun..Hoho...Got some new game lol..lik the pirate ship ..although is a bit lame but aiyo..now how old liao,how long u will goin to play all these...So each of the single game also must play even the most ever lame 'The Space Rocket' ==" ...haha..But not all we played coz nid to line-up then in the middle back to lobby to check- in

haha...went to the dinosours park n take some pic...


Cute Dino ^^"


Me n Ken


Me n Han


King,Me n Ken

I din manage to take group pic since I forget to bring my camera but the other gal got bring n I din ask her to giv me a copy.pai seh

then we went to Beryl's Chocolate Garden.



BaoYu n MinYi
Ken say they sell de chocolate here is cheaper than outside de wor..hoho so I buy some back

But all not mine but only 1 is mine..so kedekut ..keke


At 3pm went to lobby check-in then we take a rest n hav our dinner since we din eat our lunch (too over liao)..At the Times Square,walao..guess who I meet..IS Leo Ku..Omg..hoho..so happy n he so cute although standing not very far from me but din take a nice pic of him..



He is goin to hav a concert on Dec so now come to Msia to promote promote...Then we go Jalan jalan n take some indoor ride...
To be continue.. ( I'm sick bcoz of them T.T)

1 comment:

بداية said...

صور جميلة جداا