HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My home little ~Brownie ^^

hello..I'm back again...hoho...Pls welcome to my new member...Talk bout him...cute + cute + cute....Hehe..Cant believe my mum bring him home tat day I went back from Genting..I was shock..OMG~sapa tu berbulu bulu~ moff ball o.O"..long ears with cute teeth n nose...I tot shud call him bunny...but mum brought it so mum decided call him Brownie...A bit lame haha...Anyway..he only 3months old still a young kids..Very active n naughty...I been taking care of him for bout 2weeks liao...OMG~u'll never imagine the way he make u goin crazy....pening aku dibuat oleh dia..So-called sis ask mum to buy just to teman me study at Kampar..Meaning i'm goin to bring him along to kampar teman me!!! No way man....Walao~tot my romm is zoo negara ka..Y dun say bring Titi (the tortoise) too...==ll...Pandai betul alasan dia just to get a Rabbit...said bring along to my campus...Ingatkan I so senang to take care...everyday nid to change water,diaper n feed him, care bout him...myself also haven settle still nid to care for others..If can I really wan to bring him to campus but I haven settle there n observe the condition there...I can tell poor him I'm not around coz mostly I'm the one who feed him clean his home..I cant imagine went back for holiday he dah jadi Brownie the skinny rabbit =="...haha..take some of his pic..


I'm dead ~~haha ^^"


2 comments:

☺仪仪☻ said...

LOL ur rabbit brownie veli the KAWAII!!!!!
gimme touch her lerh~~~eh boy or girl a?

☺仪仪☻ said...

oh ic ic is a HE~~~man~~~ LOL