HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Monday, December 1, 2008

King Crab,Kelana Jaya

Hey...I spend some time wit blogy seen I feel wanted blog something n express something..Last week ago (again long time ago punya story) ..sorry lol...I noe is my fault din feed my blogy..Eh~ my home pc hang lik nobody business but I still try my best to blog..Forgive me okey...Do u noe this King Crab restaurant belongs to Pathlab punya Boss..Really,I not kidding..itu Marco Pizza pun sama...Why I noe bcoz my sis is a Pathlab consultant...Fuyoh~~~proud proud,bangga aku ni...keke..Coz my sis got RM50 birthday voucher from her company ^^"..N so now baru use..so cina kuih..
Haih RM50 mana cukup...cukup which part of the crab can we buy...the lapan kaki o the front shell..hich part of the crab can we buy...the lapan kaki o the front shell ==" .Well at least we hav come here liao...so just dun be so shy...Orang sendiri no nid so 'ke qi' O.o"...Order some most delicious food...lik ..apetizer...Shark fin for mouth cleaning then abalone for side dish the 'hong siew' Bears Paw o "Fatt tiu cheong" o lobster meal ..yummy~hello wake up lol...haven time for bed...
okOk...back to topic,we order sotong fried with telur masin...must try~guarantee sedap!..Then we order some vege a,fish a and finally the main course ..CRABBY..sweet spicy crab~vo~~~little pedas n also some man tao..but Telok Gong more sedap than here ...NIce meal for the day O,O



No comments: