HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Sunday, January 4, 2009

My first day at Kampar

hello..long time no see.Well,today I hav just check-in n shifted into my second 'home' for the next 3 years,UTAR Kampar...Just clean up all the mess then hav dinner wit my family...They on their way back to KL now..They just leave about an hour ago..feels lik very long ago they lefted me ...I know tats call 'home-sick',but the feeling really fast just lik instant infected...I know I'm gonna hav tis sickness for some period..I cant believe the feeling such hard to take it...Feel lik crying but the tears just in my eyes..Its hard for me to cry out loud..dunno why..I dun wan get tis sickness..I wan to go home..Now I un the meaning of home sweet home..I really wan to get home soon..I think I'll hav to wait for 3 weeks...Its feels lik 3years for me...I cant stand it even an hour alone here..no fren,nobody,nothing...I feel so lonely..I try to make myself to enjoy myself here but I dun even hav the mood to do anyhting not even taking out my cloth from my laugage o drink a sip of water..Wats goin on to me..This morning I was happily taking pic so tat put into my blog but now I dun hav the mood to do so...so-called 'happy news'..I think is a 'disaster'...I really wan to go home...I'm totally 'home-sick'..I try not to think bout it...its really hard for me..mayb bcoz I hav a nice n warm home,always be wit my family,enjoying everyday mayb sometimes we quarrel for some small case....I really can give up anything just to stay at home n be wit my family...Mayb now I miss my home coz haven get used to it...hope tat my sickness will get well soon (fast) n enjoy my kampus life here..Wish me luck...

1 comment:

Sophia Chu said...

mun mun....
happy 2009!!
how are you in your new uni....
uni life is starting for you....
what are you taking???
good luck.... ;p