HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Monday, December 22, 2008

My personal laptop,Acer

Hey...hehe..I brought it last few weeks liao..Well this the only third time I use it..Bout one week oncce only..Ya lol..I busy working lol..No time to blog also..reach home already late then eat then bath n take a rest then Sleep..where to spend some time with blogy o..My work getting more n more at office no time to sit lagi..Walao~ dunno my boss will giv me little bonus as reward o not b4 i'm leaving..Yup,I goin to quit my job end of this month n continue my study next month..Seem lik time pass by very fast.
Anyway,back to my topic...Went to Low Yat hav a look at laptop..Daddy ad plan to buy Acer since sis also using this brand n the price very comercial...So we when there to hav a look at it..then find my cousin bro ask for opinion..He can giv us some good price too u.u"..After a talk we buy from him..Aiya,my laptop bukannya apa brandy,stylist o watsoever mahal mahal de just a normal ordinary one...


Ini cantikan,aiyo..I also hope to get it but bukan ni,,just show for fun


Inilah the look my laptop..just black black..cool leh ==ll

Hehe..but i'm happy to own..tell the truth.I really din hope o wish to get one but now is in 'must hav' condition only buy..Wat I always wish to hav is a bicycle...hoho..unbelievable leh..such a small matter but hard to achieve ...It really take bout 10 years to achieve it..starting de day I save money just to buy it..But now I really hav it..n I can always cycle to skol...hoho..syok syok..

No comments: