HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Genting Highland,Day 2

Hoho...let me continue my story ...we stop at where leh..Anywhere,Since I'm not very free now so..I make it short.After we hav our half lunch n dinner..We went back to hotel n take our bath...I'm the first few who take the bath so others cant wait still so Baoyu,Minyi n Han went out to play at outdoor..so lefted me,Ken n King coz we the first few who take bath n my hair still wet n lazy n tired n bla bla...I din join them out...After having rest a few minute,3 of us plan to join the other 3 play at outdoor but when we sms them..Walao~ really "zha dao"...They all curi-curi entah mana dpt ticket go watch the award at the Arena Genting..Dunno wat award but very many famous artist present on tat award presentation.So we all very suprise they go watch the award coz previously yiu jing tat group of ppl got come to Genting then dunno who got the few tic n ask us wan o not..But since nite we hav buy movie tic so we just reject n the tic only 4 not enuf for 6 of us ..Tat why we rejected...
Then so-called aku terbiar oleh somebody n join tat 2 guys play...aLL the way was fun...but when it comes to the Spinning CUP....I was cheated!!! OH no...cant believe lol...I got dizzy then vomit then sick lik hell ,Those 2 fellow shud be feel very sorry..The whole nite I din feel well especially when it comes to the movie...walao...Quarantine..The camera was lik handy camera moves a lot...watch half way cannot tahan liao..thrown out...Movie no watch n previous punya mee cawan pun gone...memang kenangan yg tidak dpt dilupakan...celaka punya 2 budak tu~~Haih...
After vomit liao...feel better then eat something n rest n see them play card until bout 4am only sleep.





Wake up at 8am then hav our breakfast 'mee cawan' n play some silly game..haha...bout 1pm we leave the hotel n drive back to KL..On the journey we go to temple ..take some pic of it








then reach Kl bout 3something n hav our lunch at here...Italian Restaurant






After tat masih tak syok...go to IOI play bowling....geng ah..I tot makan liao shud balik rumah but not still continue next round..bowling play liao 3game then I get 2 spike...hoho..proud proud...then balik rumah join my family makan malam...
Tats all my trip with them...Of by the way,haha...I hope I can back to genting to buy my little Angel...Is a HP accessories..Lik it so much...got many colour but I prefer dark blue o mayb others...


Last weekend went to 1U saw tat little Angel but it was RM35.90...wakao~genting only sell RM15..exactly the same leh...big different...hope can get it b4 i went to Kampar for study....

No comments: