HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

UTAR Kampus,Kampar


hello..I'm here again.Well,still got 3weeks more then I'm leaving KL and living a Kampus life..First time experience,dunno how it look lik but I think n hope I will enjoy it ..I noe I'm sure will home sick first of all..and then hav a study life..Oh,kepala pusing pusing again..haha...Well last few weeks kot..I went to Kampar n hav a look then looking for room to stay..Went there quite early... Hav a look at the kampus jln jln take some pic o,o..Huyoh~rupanya there got many big birdy fying near the kampus lake...wakao~dunno buta buta malam will come curi our baju o not =.=ll (monkey meh,curi baju pulak)...Hmm..I'm goin to stay at Westlake,tsing hua type of house..Yup is a triple storey house where ada 12room. .the distant btw my Kampus n Westlake only bout half a kilo but bcoz the 2 lake btw the kampus make a big deferent n I nid to walk bout 2km to get to my kampus..wakao~good exercise every morning so mostly the student there cycle to skol so Kampung feel leh...n I hav to get one...At Westlake,Tsing hua is the most mahal de =="..Haih...long story..I ingat saya yg awal pergi tempah bilik..Tak sangka,all the room dah di booking by the student ,panlai lol..I wanted to stay at Manchester house but all fully booked liao..Only left itu ground floor middle room..where under the staircase o,O"...My parent also ask me dun take it although is a bit bit cheaper...where no air thru,macam wan sesak nafas..angin pun tak ada...Eh...hello..I stay there for at least a year there leh sure kena pilih nice n comfort de lol...But too bad all room mostly out liao..Then only left tsing hua room which ground floor still avalaible...sama jugak middle or back room...Guess wat I so pandai..In the end I pilh de ground floor back room..haha..So called tsing hua all room got private bathroom but not mine de...then hor unbelievable my room is the biggest among all single room...hoho...n the cheapest among single room..hoho..but the bathroom is at outside de ==ll..cant go thru from my room..just only ground floor back room is lik tat..the others also got personal bathroom...Aiyo..lik my dad say...u not goin to say at the bathroom o.O"..yup he is rite..sapa mau masuk itu tandas meanwhile everybody hav their own personal bathroom..ahhaha smart me...then hor....my next door de room still haven occupied yet ...tat mean I'm goin to stay alone at downstair....celaka lol..pencuri masuk sure rompak saya dulu...=="...But I'm the queen of ground floor hav personal refridgerator coz nobody share wit me at down there ..Hopefully soon o later there will be ppl stay next door...By the way,since staying at Tsing hua house...shud find somebody acompany me...haha..I ask the staff help me find Kit kit staying which house so I can stay wit her in the same house n lucky the house de room is still available lol...Haha..goin to meet her soon n become her housemate...i think she will feel SWEAT"...haha..




After tat,we hav our lunch at Kampar n later straight went to Ipoh visit my uncle n aunt...Hoho..Unbelievable ngam ngam my uncle neighbour is selling his bike n so I brought back to KL then skol start only bring to there hoho...get a nice n cheap mountain bike..I tot wanted to buy a kampung bike de so got Kampung feel...haha..Anyway but al least I hav settle most of the thing n nothing to worry so much just wait my SEM start....n enjoy my last few week at KL..

No comments: