HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Friday, November 28, 2008

@~@ll penng aku~

hey..I'm here again..Aiyo,I know u all waiting for my new post but sorry lol..I memang ada byk benda wanted to post out but my home pc really officially total hang,major infected n so on..I also seldom online at home liao so..nothing I can do..I only can post at my work place but lately I taking care down stairs counter so not time post somemore CCTV company~ camera is everywhere especially downstair counter where customer selalu lalu-lalang...Ya..I really mean everywhere but not in de toilet la..dun believe I take pic giv u all see..very creepy noe 0_0"
If I free I will try my best..ok..I got many things wanted to say so..stay on here..GTG lepas kerja..See ya..I will back soon n constant post coz next month I will back to work at upstair...

No comments: