HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Monday, July 9, 2007

No sleepy, no gain

Today must stay alert , that why I’m here writing my blogy….Where to start,hmmm….I know someone is waiting for my story ….ok let’s start

Saturday (7/7/07)>>Today is a special day but everything when like usual , wake up brush teeth ,cloth, breakfast..(ok ok skip to the main)…After class, I when to hypermarket buy some vege, although I not very pro in choosing vege but I try my best wat my mum had taught me.Why buy vege le??? Cause Hunt like to eat coleslaw n also his special day….So make some for him…At night , celebrate wit him at CAFF ( some Italian restaurant)….0.0 spend around RM 40 plus(macam eat liao tulang ikan “bui jek guat lok”..cant digest)…..Nvm, Once in a lifetime..

Sunday(08/07/07)>>> We continue our celebration, plan to go midvalley watch F4.Reach there around 12.30 but malang tidak berbau forget to bring de coupon for free movie,nvm la…keep for next time .THEN lagi malang,the ticket sold out(just only have 2 show)….dissappointed n depressed….Fine,plan B ,night we back to IOI watch .So jalan-jalan at MV, have my ‘breakfast’ there O.O(geng ah!)….after that jln everywhere . Leg start to tired n mouth get thirsty.We pass by Gelato Fruity ,looking at the ice-cream wanted to try but feel that it too expensive .Before we manage to run away, the worker scoop some ice-cream give us try .Dengan secara tidak langsung o,o ,I already addicted to it…OK, I’ll buy!...After trying bout 8 flavour (both of us O_O”) we so Pai She, our hand was holding plenty of spoon that the worker give us for try …I also dun dare to ask(try) more , just tembak satu. ~Greeny Mint~….Then around 4 pm, we back to IOI buy the ticket …D@MN !! We been queue-up for 10 minute only jln forward 2 m. GSC(in IOI only) Sucks!!The service is bad, the seat is bad , the condition is bad, the ppl is….moderate o.o . YA!, I mean it…( I still rmb tat day ,had booked the movie, then Q for 20 minute only our turn. Sampai there he say ‘ sorry , u r late . d ticket had release ‘Wat THE…I already reach here early 10 minute n I only late 10 minute to redeem my ticket but all cause I Q liao 20 minute ….Am I supposed have the right to get my seat.All because the worker Service, entah buat apa(curi ayam @ curi makan) until long Q….)Forget bout it…enjoy the movie…..Ya, when we reach there only rmb bout the coupon (rasa mau cekik leher org)….haih ,we r not destined to use it on today….

No comments: