HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Depression of MUET

These few days not good condition and feel disappointed and sad…..Why sad? Yesterday was a judgment day. As some ppl know that yesterday was MUET( Malaysian University English Test) results has release…guess wat? I get Band 3(highest band 6) .Feel very disappointed , supposed I have confident to obtain band 4 for my MUET test but while I check…Unbelievable , I was suddenly shock I get band 3. I have expected to get the worse score but unbelievable my “mulut busuk” so tepat….I even expect to have some surprise, I mean mayb can get band 5( that the max band I can reach) ….But now , talk wat also useless. The most important is, is has the result fixed EXCEPT….retake the test…Lucky that I still have a second chance to retake the test in end of this year…But I feel that I very “gagal”. Most of my fren get band 4 …I think non of them get band 3 except 3 o 4 n I’m one of them..This experience is a disaster for me, I’m not afraid of being tested again but is, it will wasted my time to add on one more thing for me to carry on…already feel the burden in me…give more time n conc on MUET…wish could get band 4. I believe that I’m in the highest range for band 3 . Mayb only a few marks will put me into band 4. I’m still not sure bout my hypothesis ,wait till I get my certificate and the truth will review …My sis ‘pijak’ me said my blog de language is very BAD … cat understand my bahasa…I dun mind ppl ‘pour hot water‘ on me, this is their (individual) opinion ..No matter how, This Is My Blogy….This is wat I read in newspaper:

40,515 in MUET Band Three or higher
Petaling Jaya: a total of 40.151 or 45.12% of all candidates achieved band Three or higher in the mid-year Malaysian University English Test (MUET).According to a statement from Malaysian Examination Council yesterday, 176 obtained band 6; 2,987 Band 5 ; 11,960 band 4 ; 25,392 Band 3 ; 33,138 band 2 and 16,152 Band 1.MUET, which tests listening, speaking , reading, comprehension and writing skills, classifies candidates according to band 6 or levels or achievement, from Very Good User(Band 6) to Extremely Limited User (Band 1).Candidates who want to retake it must register at their individual state education offices.

Conclusion: base on the news, should I consider myself as failure or in moderate state???? Or should I retake the test?After a day of thinking...i have decide to retake the exam, no matter how memalukan. I need to make a right choice n decision..

No comments: