HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Retirement day

Yahoo…At last, I’m out of the torturement of staying back for koko. Today is my last day of being the secretary of Ping Pong club. Settle all the jobs n pass my place to the next generation (junior)…Feel so relief; nobody can understand being the secretary of this club. Only ppl who had experience it would understand my situation…Never mind I knew that no try no gain…Ingat senang-senang can get a good Koko marks, but tak sangka I choose the very ‘THE’ club (I can say only this club secretary r so bc, the others club secretary-my fren feel strange bout my busyness)….So, I feel ke lian to my junior they follow my pathway…Haha…Now I only waiting for my farewell party o,o…I so susah payah to collect money in any ways(only me sacrifice) for my farewell party , ya n also for my club too …Hope they wont disappoint me.... Member getting lesser so do money… Last year, my senior left plenty of money(many member) for the club so we can have a nice party but till our year -I have try my best- mayb just enough for the party~. For their year…haha..wat can I say….Good Luck guys!

No comments: