HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Rotten egg!

Friday having chemistry practical for 3 period,but time pass very fast cause we r doin all de expt to test the chemical reaction. This expt suppose to do when we were in form 4&5 but most of us dun have de chance o opportunity to do,so our teacher spare our practical lesson to do almost all the test so we can rmb well. ….We do liao quite plenty of the expt ..Today is the continuous of the expt, …Why feel wanted to drawn down it on blogy??? Cause…today is the most enjoy n most terrible expt that I ever done…Wat happen?? Huh……the chemical rxn was terrible …Last week do de expt also not that worse, only some of the group is worse…Wat am I talking bout?..I’m talking bout the chemical rxn lo…The smell…huh , wanted to pengsan….I still Rmb last time we always say the chemical rxn will produce rotten egg(telur busuk) smell….ya, last time read notes …this campur this will produce bla bla that hav rotten egg smell…But NOW I really experience it ….pouh!.....D*mn smelly …until the whole lab also can smell .( imagine 6 group random do the expt, the smell produced from every group non-stop. Not just 1 expt produce the smell IS a few of the expt also same…this group do liao the next group do..so the smell is continuous for 2 hour….While till my turn to do the expt, I din’t notice bout the product of the rxn ….so while heating the chemical…I was suppose to smell the chemical …then stupid me,by taking a deep breath to smell the chemical THEN O_O” x_x ek!....mau cekik die…forever rmb the smell …my tears also came out ..even my selsema ,hidung tersumbat also clear liao (geng ah, next time can use this to cure hidung tersumbat o.o)…no more blockage..I cant believe that only I do de expt cause the whole lab smell rotten egg.My table was the most front near the enterance but the back still can smell it ...all my fren also wan pengsan , I already very fast take the test tube out of the lab b4 the gas spread but…too late…haha…even my teacher also run away from the class…Mayb the amount or the reactant that produce the smell I put too much cause the whole class fainted..the rxn very easy only..Take powdered iron (II) sulphide, FeS then add in dilute HCl or H2SO4 (forget liao which one..) Then heat it up slowly.When is heated the smell will came out …Another way is, boil an egg until it cooked then remove the shell , leave it for few days O.O . After few days, take it and Smell…Wah la, smell great o.O…

No comments: