HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Sunday, May 4, 2008

S.Wang ,Low Yat ,Times Square ^^

Oh...sudah long time din family shopping liao...Ngam ngam today Labour Day n also my off day..hoho...syoknya...Early morning(actually not early also) makan my breakfast then lengah lengah till 2 pm...Go to S.Wang...Wow..traffic jam n many ppl also...Long time din shooping very excited ...n.n.Tat got event ..patutlah so many ppl,but entah sapa mereka tu...Anyway continue my shopping..Then suddenly lapar..we dun wan to eat heavy meal,we when to search for light food,til come to tis shop
..hmm.creeps!~~looks yummy..Without thinking we just order,we order tuna cheese.
.the taste not bad la..mayb I too hungry liao hehe..
Go n take a pic,the sifu saw me taking pic...ingatkan I sedang tolong him advertise ..hoho u.u ..Then He use the mayonese n write there on the creeps 'Hav a nice day' haha...funny
...After shop S.Wang >>Low Yat u.u tengok HP..Very mahal ,tak sampai hati to buy o..just hav a look then blah..sakit hati...I regret tat I fall in love wit that phone.Is a new model of course expensive la...Feel lik killing myself =.=" ..WHY~~In the end , somebody who wanted to buy but not me...haih..Dunno till when only I can buy a new hp...Stil consider shud I buy it o not...Nvm..after some survey..We head to Times Square n hav our dinner there.
.makan food court =.="...Anyway althought I din buy many thing but at least get a chance to shop..When back home only found out my leg so tired n pain..On tat nite I din sleep well cause my leg cramp..tomolo morning work become a panda o.O"

No comments: