HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Steak Out,Bdr Puteri

Birthday celebration we go makan at Steak Out..Hmm the environment is ok...On tat day dunno why macam many ppl..Lik they no ned work mcm weekend..anyway..we go inside n hav a sit n order some food...The food there is a bit pricy but i think is reasonable cause they way make it n the taste is good...I order ermmm forget liao..Chicken chop haiwaian with some pasta underneath...n lemon basil chicken..I lik my haiwaian chicken chop cause got cheese n mushroom n pasta ...yummy...The lemon basil chicken also taste good..Drinks we order Ice lemon tea..I can say this is the original taste of ice lemon tea..pure n taste sweet enuf with the lemon o,o n they serve us some tit bits(ada surcharge punya)....Although not a big celebration but at least can makan something...Well wat can I complaint so much lol


Pai seh for the bad quality hp camera

No comments: