HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy 20th Birthday to MunNy

OMG~~I'm in my 20th already..I'm not teen any more..1 year older liao..dun play play anymore ^^"..Poor thing, my bday still ned to work full...thx to TSL(my boss) n staff...not bcoz of them I tak payah work full day..Really a conflict...Work whole day tak de celebrate,present pun tak dpt beli for myself ..wat a sad case..well but life still goes on..For the sake of money,for my future darling(hunny dah ada org guna)...Sob sob...Tat day business is good(get free lunch), suddenly hunny ask for dinner with me o.O"...weird.I cant just leave for an hour to hav my break coz the new staff cant handle by herself...haih..But think again..dun care la..just enjoy..Its my bday..I'm the king..so I just biar the gal handle n go makan wit him ...think twice only decide to eat at Steak Out...Ingatkan there cepat but is the most lambat...Once in a lifetime n once a year ...buta buta masuk jer la..Masuk liao order food...after 15 minute ,my meal has come,tak sampai 3 second my hp ring...the new gal ask for help..paper jam la bla bla bla...I haven look at my meal,rush back to the counter =.="...habis settle balik semula to restaurant eat my meal...he also hampir finish his meal I baru mula makan....Wat the @#$!%&? ...Suan la..just enjoy .Finish makan continue my 'war'(tempat kerjaku bagaikan medan peperangan)...balik pun lambat...Reach home, my sis say she buy me a chi hua hua dog..I wan so happy...when I look it...really I can tell 'wat a suprise!'O_O" THE
haih ...Lucky got cake eat (sis suggest to buy) thx sis ^^..Althought the dog is a 'disaster' for me..anyway I hav still hav a celebration for my bday...Oreo cheese~~
yummy (my dad eye pocked out when he noe the price of tat cake ^^")My BDay gift for this year

No comments: