HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Samsung Anycall Haptic ...


Ahh..Lately I been seasching for HP..I regret I fall in love wit Nokia 5610..Cause is a new Hp and is quite mahal ooo O.O...Haih..suan then now I fall in love wit this pulak....Now selling in Korea..n DBSK are the advertisor for it..Because I watch thier CF thru internet I baru tau 'wujubnya' hp tu..Too bad the Hp not available in Malaysia..haih..N is quite pricy too..around$799-899USD..Ah..I'm goin crazy..Why so in..Because it is 'haptic'...'When u touch it, it will response!!" DBSK slogan =.=", haha..no keypad just 3.2" inch screen in 2 o 3 button ...wit 2megapixel camera..so cool...nice HP..At first I ingat wat kind of brand is that..In korea the brand of the hp is Anycall but actually is Samsung hp..In Korea they got another name call Anycall..Patutlah I feel weird y DBSK jd 'dai yen ren' for anonymous brand ..rupa-rupanya is Samsung but I think Anycall tu very famous in Korea..hehe..So IN hor =.="..touch screen hp..Haih entah bila all hp will jd touch screen phone..hoho..Nvm ..I must get my hp ASAP so I no need jealous so much...wahahaa..the"...I think DBSK sure be proud can get a hp for free plus so cool ''When u touch it, it will response!!" ^O^"...next time post the advertisement out k..

The phone model is SCH-W420(Samsung Anycall Haptic)''When u touch it, it will response!!" hehe

No comments: