HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Neway,Puchong

8/5>>>Last thursday was my off day, actually my boss wanted me to work on tat day cause one of the staff MC n replace on sunday...But I decide to off that day cause I been plan to Sing K wit my sis n also Jusco Day...Because of that my sis sengaja change her off day just to gai gai wit me...And so I off on tat day, lunch hour we go sing K..This is the first time I go to Neway Puchong outlet since Galaxy 'chap lap liao'...The place is quite big(two level) ..But seem lik no many ppl..We just masuk n order our food.(I order vegetarian pasta n milk tea with eastern soup ,jelly n potato salad)
(my sis order seafood in egg sauce o.O" n ice lemon tea with western soup bla bla)

.They serve us rite..I can guarante tat is better than RedBox..The food is good ,the service is good n the sound system is good too..no 'wee wang wang' sound..haha...They provide soup,desert n salad too..Good good..Haha ..They wanted to keep our dish but hav failed twice cause we busying sing until tak sentuh langsung the food..Until we feel too pai seh oly we quickly makan habis baru continue sing..Actually fews day ago I been fall sick(flu)..n is getting better..Then now I sing k pulak ..nyanyi sampai gila...Lunch hour is 2 hour but since not many cust they extended the time..We sing liao 3 n half hour ..Just only both of us sing(solute us,mat tabik)...we really sing until we no voice n giv up only satisfied go home...Then reach home..Mum n dad just come back from Jusco sales....Then me, sis n mum go Jusco to take look since my mum wan to change the cloth tat she brought from there.Go there jln jln until around six something only balik...Next we(dad ,sis n me) go genting for one nite trip....(to be continue)

No comments: