HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Rempah Ratus,Puchong Jaya

Hmm..seem lik very long ago i din blog bout food..Well ..haha..work too much no time to blog n no camera take pic..Ada go makan de but no take pic only lol...On tat nite..I think is last sunday..I work morning ,work till 8pm..Nobody fetch me cause the car being used by my mum(the fact= she din use cause my dad fetch)..Then my dad fetch my mum nobody fetch me home...homeless MunNy...Suddenly the 'hunter' has come O_O" say come n fetch me home n hav dinner together ..Well, ada org hantar why not..free dinner..haha..jk jk..So he fetch me n we go makan..makan sampai dunno mau makan apa liao...suddenly I rmb that I wanted to go there makan ..So I suggest makan at Rempah Ratus..Is a malay restaurant but they got western food...We just go in n hav a try..The environment very peaceful n relax..nice song n seat.ermm..we order lin chee kang cause he say never drink b4 plus tat day at night market he din buy n try..ngam ngam here got n so we order ..He order nasi lemak kandang while I cant eat spicy food..I ordered Cabonara seafood pasta...The food taste ok la..the nasi lemak not very spicy also..look lik spicy but is not that spicy..mine looks weird...Is a sizzling hot plate cabonara o.O" ..Well mayb I too hungry liao...I felt tat it taste good..milky but not cheesy..but later on..full liao taste ok la...blh tahan(I'm not choosey type of ppl)..The whole restaurant only left both of us (we bao the restaurant liao,wahaha)cause is alredy 9 something goin to 10 n they wan to close shop..all of them waiting to clean my plate only..paiseh paiseh..After makan balik rumah ..tidur ZZZZ
Nice environment^^
Nasi lemak Kandang
Lin Chee Kang
Hot Plate Cabonara seafoodlooks lik a piece of ~!&%@#

No comments: