HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Friday, May 9, 2008

Golden Egg Pan Mee,Puchong

This place I makan quite a plenty of time but always forgot to take pic for it...Today I manage to grab a few photo...Hmm..I also forget wat I hav order liao..There are many type of pan mee lik chili ,pumpkin,corriander and other..Most of the time we go there makan breakfast..I'm started to get sick of it liao..cause while I work ,my break time I always makan pan mee then morning also go makan wit my sis..@.@..Wan become a pan mee gal liao..But I can say that at my working place there the pan mee more tasty than golden egg..Golden egg de pan mee mcm haven fully cooked...ya I agree that the mee must taste QQ only nice..But it too over liao..too Q till lik raw...o.O dun get suprised ..Mayb I dun lik to eat too hard de food..I prefer my working place make de pan mee...smooth n soft..taste lik eating de wan tan skin...mama mia ah...their drinks ok la..I always order coffe ice n milk tea..I dunno y every weekend morning so many ppl makan there...The food there ok la..not too bad...Somemore they charge a lot ..not worth to eat...Really dun un the ppl there


No comments: