HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Friday, February 6, 2009

CNY,2009

Hey..i'm back..pai seh lol..too busy unitl no time to stay wit my lappy..This week really busy lik bird sh!t....too many report,project n assignment to be done...Haih...kejar sampai seluar pun tanggal...Poor thingy, monday thaipusam also din back kl..Too much work to do..Last day of CNY will be at Kampar wit all my books n paper...

Talk bout last week CNY ..Well,although got a lot of hm but I try to enjoy it..On Sunday, went back Ipoh..stay at aunt n uncle house.Is quite bored sometimes but I enjoy family gathering where I can see them laugh n enjoying.One of the thing tat must not miss is 'YEE SANG' hoho..i eat a lot this year bout 3 times...Mayb for somebody is not many but for me is 'i'm lovin it'..once in a year..by the way this year din eat much mandarin oranges..can count with my both hand...


Then on the 2nd CNY we hav a BBQ in uncle house...Hoho..aunt yip de chicken wing so sedap...Must ask her de recipe so next time bbq got a nice chicken wings...wakaka...We take bout an hour to set up the fire then start our BBQ..


This is my first product..Dunno which part of the chicken


N this is our satay BBQ...




Althought din prepare alot of food but we enjoy the BBQ in rain...Ya..it rain twice...We call it the chicken wing 'sap shui gai yik'...haha

No comments: