HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Friday, February 13, 2009

Subway, IOI

On the CNY week..I think on saturday if not mistaken..when to Subway makan sandwich...dunno suddenly go there makan..Mayb nothhing special to eat n i wan it to be special..coz I will seldom at KL enjoy those luxuries food T.T...Tat day went eat the 6 inch long sandwich..Is quite pricy but consider worth gua..the taste...haha..coz can choose de vege n sauce .Since is my 1st time..dunno apa benda just put mayo n thousand island sauce..=.=ll swt"..taste lik normal but is choose the correct taste the it shud be nice...Ya ma? and also the bread..A lot of variety...n differ taste for it...hoho...I order the teriyaki chicken n crab meat seafood somehting lik tat.



Too bad someone not eating beef coz most of the meat is beef = not much choice.If not can hav a lot of variety...Ya..I do eat beef but seldom...Depends my mood...mayb seldom eat beef feel tat it tatse nice...but I think makan byk also will get sick of it just lik pork o chicken...If got chance will hav a try..

No comments: