HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

HunNy~MunNy pekpek Blogy

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Enjoy my Uni life...

I'm back =.=", these few day feel tired..coz busy for this n that..Haih..start to malas blogy liao..But I keep will my good reputation..Gambateh...i always get mess up wit my timetable..kelam kabut keladi..celaka betul...menyusahkan sahaja..Sometime quite suffering coz after a class nid wait a long time for another class ..Sometimes very rush to go for another class after a class..Same as meal....starve to dead then full till die. But one thing I wan to clarify that..I start to enjoy o make myself enjoy my Uni life..coz not everybody hav this chance to enjoy 3years kampus life. Some may say is torturing...ya,it might sometimes but everytime I will try to sell myself..Oh~I enjoy my Uni life..So i really feel fun n enjoy the way it shud be o even not.Actually my Uni is not bad too...i'm the one whi choose it n i shud stop complaining..everytime hav a problem o unsatisfied will tell myself "this is it,is lik tat" wat is the pass is the pass,wat u think is u think and this is the fact...even under de hot sun I also will say "Oh ,I lik the hot sun =.=ll"..



Utar student is rajin o...haha coz they having exam for foundation student

Newtown view, when its dawn.

No comments: